Your speaker, Cheryl Isaacs, is a chartered occupational psychologist and executive coach with over 20 years experience in workplace behavioural training and management coaching.
- Practical tips on planning your flexible/hybrid approach based on your personal needs.
- The importance of real social interaction (as opposed to virtual) to our health and wellbeing.
- Key sensory factors when deciding on your working environment including light and noise issues and how they affect you personally.
- Psychological factors that hinder and reduce productivity.
- How to prioritise and schedule work effectively when you are flexibly working.
- Procrastination and how to stop it affecting your productivity.
- The importance of understanding your natural circadian rhythm and its effect on your day-to-day performance.
- An overview of key pillars of health and wellbeing as it relates to flexible/hybrid working.
Cheryl Isaacs is a Chartered and Registered Occupational Psychologist with over 20 years experience within the areas of behavioural training, executive performance coaching, psychometric profiling and leadership development. Cheryl has developed a number of bespoke developmental courses for a range of clients in both the private and public sector.
Cheryl is also a Neuro-Diversity Expert and conducts ability and needs assessments to help people understand their cognitive strengths and how these can be utilised to their potential. Cheryl is a published author and her second book “Confidence Shmonfidence: Why Confidence is a Myth and How To Be Super Successful Without It”, was released in 2021.
50 minutes including time for questions and answers.