Stress and Emotional Resilience
How does mindfulness positively influence our ability to manage stress and build emotional resilience?
Mindfulness may seem like a recent trend but Eastern cultures have experienced its benefits for thousands of years. This talk will explore the following topics:
- What is emotional resilience?
- How does mindfulness underpin building emotional resilience?
- Why stress might be the real epidemic of our times
- The one mistake we all make when we try to conquer stress
- Understanding the outer world and inner world, when it comes to stress management
- Training the Mindfulness Gap
Cheryl Isaacs is a Chartered and Registered Occupational Psychologist with over 20 years’ experience within the areas of behavioural training. She has a special interest in emotional resilience training and is an experienced executive performance and leadership development coach. Cheryl is also a Neuro-Diversity Expert and a published author in her field of expertise.
45 minutes including time for questions and answers.