Supporting your body’s natural defences against viruses
We are honoured to have Dr Hamilton-Davies (Honorary Clinical Associate Professor at University College London) delivering an extremely inspiring and thought-provoking live webinar.
- Why you need to support your immune system now
- Key health habits/lifestyles to focus on, and why these are important to your overall healthy immune function
- Key factors that suppress your immune system and what you can do about it.
Includes a brief overview of:
- The challenge in combating viruses
- Learning from previous pandemics
- Cutting-edge update on how modern medicine and research is supporting us through this pandemic
- Vaccines – will they protect us?
Dr Hamilton-Davies is a consultant in anaesthesia and critical care. His special interests are in Cardiac, Orthopaedics, gynaecology, and regional anaesthesia. He trained at The Middlesex Hospital from 1980-85, he was in the Military from 1986-93 returning to The Middlesex 1993-94. His career took him around many of the top London hospitals namely, The Royal Brompton 1994-95, Charing Cross 1995-96, Harefield Hospital 1996-97and The Royal Brompton 1997-98. He became a Consultant at UCLH 1998-2001, at The Heart Hospital 2001-2014 where he was Lead for Cardiac ITU. He is currently Consultant & Lead of Cardiac ITU at Barts Heart Centre. He has undertaken many research projects and had articles published and has presented many lectures including MD published 1998 Relationship of perioperative immune status and outcome following cardiac surgery.
40 minutes, plus time for questions and answers.